Genomic Data Services
Genomic data analysis and interpretation help humans gain a better understanding of their health, diseases, and drugs to treat unmet medical needs. By using powerful computational and statistical methods, genomic data science studies enable researchers and pharmaceutical companies to decode functional information from DNA sequences, enabling greater medical innovations.
Through our genomic data science services team, we provide data analytics solutions and services to global Pharma, Biotech, and Research Institution clients.
Adding value to your research:
Disease risk prediction
Genomic Data Services
High dimensional data analysis
Genetic Variation Analysis
- Copy number variation calling and analysis
- WGS/WES sequence analysis to call SNPs or mutations
- Rare-Variant Association Analysis
- GWAS and haplotype analysis to facilitate the discovery of SNPs implicated in disease
Gene Expression Analysis
- mRNA, miRNA exploratory analysis and visualization
Epigenetics Data Analysis
- Gaining insight into protein–DNA interactions
- Investigating methylation patterns
Pathway enrichment analysis
Integrate multiomics methods across
Gain Deeper Insights on
- Therapeutic targets
- Novel disease-biomarkers
- Disease heterogeneity in a population
- Genotype–Phenotype associations
Cloud-based genomics computing
- Assist in the analysis & secure management of genomic datasets
- Design customised genomics workflows
- Access data via a web interface, APIs, or Jupyter Notebook
- Make data visualization possible in novel & creative ways
- Allow multiuser access & collaboration from anywhere
Data management services
- Data Cleaning & Knowledge Mining
- Creating FAIR data
- Mapping files & Data cataloguing
- Intake & Integration of Varied Datasets
- Building Workflows to Support Automation
- Accessing Data in different programmatic ways
- Creating collaborative & unified data science environment
Why work with Latlon ?
Fully customised services
Our genomic data sciences team approaches every client’s need with a tailor-made strategy that includes various data sources, analytical techniques and tools to handle the enormous volume of structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data. We accelerate the conversion of raw genetic data into meaningful predictions by stitching together a variety of workflows and pipelines in accordance with project needs.
A team of experienced, knowledgeable and focused professionals in Bioinformatics and Information Technology provides data science services for genetics, disease management, and data analytics.
Our team is led by veterans in the Life Sciences industry with more than two decades' experience developing data analytics solutions for the entire drug discovery process.